PeaSoup’s ‘cruelty free’ Summer Picks – YouTube Vid!

Remember last summer when I uploaded a few videos to youtube? No? Well, I did…….ahem. Obviously I’m a glutton for punishment as I’ve just gone and uploaded my latest offering, which is essentially my ‘cruelty free’ guide to summer, showing you what I’ll be wearing on the beach, on my feet, on my skin and on my head. You’ve probably seen a few of these items already but hopefully there are a few other featured items that may be of interest – insanely  blue nail polish anyone?

I’d received a few requests on my previous vids asking me to do some more and that was the main instigator for filming these ones and they seem to have gone down pretty well – phew! Thank goodness the reaction has been more positive than critical. There are some seriously angry peeps out there and most of them seem to gravitate towards youtube.

I must admit though, having you guys hear me talk  waffle is a wee bit nerve wracking but what hey, eh? Also, I totally forgot there’s a limit on how long youtube videos can be, which is why I had to divide it into two parts – what a dope! Anyways, hope it’s helpful. Any questions, queries, comments welcome!

Oh, and guess what?!! We booked our holiday last night. Santorini Baby! So. Excited.

8 responses to “PeaSoup’s ‘cruelty free’ Summer Picks – YouTube Vid!”

1. Susie says:

great to find your blog! I found your blog through youtube! Lovely recipes! 🙂

2. Emma says:

Loved seeing your summer picks. I use green people products too and have enjoyed the goodies snacks for some time now…(my favourites are the animal and alphabet biscuits :))I’ve just checked out the Annie Greenabelle site too- gorgeous stuff. I might be tempted to pick up something for my holiday as well!

• peasoupeats says:

Yay, so pleased you liked it! I love Annie Greenabelle – their clothes fit beautifully too. Let me know if you buy anything:)

3. Ashley says:

I love those high waisted bottoms. I’m going to have to find a pair to sport on the beach here!

4. Alex says:

As always…too cute 🙂

5. Caitlin says:

I love this!! All of your picks are great (especially those shoes — what a gorgeous colour!). I love that your choices were also pretty affordable as well as being vegan/cruelty-free. 🙂

• peasoupeats says:

Awww, thanks Caitlin:) Yes, everything is affordable – alas, my tiny budget doesn’t stretch very far but I try to make the most of what I have.